Our drop in program runs Monday – Thursday from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Our drop in program runs 4 days per week and offers a safe, inclusive environment for women, mothers and children to make friends and have fun. We provide a place to socialize, play and experience fun activities in a warm and welcoming environment.
Drop in provides opportunities for women, mothers to
- make friends and build a social support network
- play with their children
- learn about child development (Wednesdays with our Infant Development Consultant Katerina)
- learn about resources in the community and obtain referrals if necessary
- meet with our onsite counsellor
- access our donation room
- participate in a variety of workshops
No referral or intake required!